- Connecticut has played in seven overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Huskies have played in 19 overtime games with a record of 13-6.
- The Huskies have won six close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Connecticut is 32-27 in close games.
- The Huskies have won 86 percent of the time this season (12-2) after recording eight or more steals.
- UCONN has won every game this season (9-0) when opponents record 59 or fewer total points.
- UCONN has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after holding an opponent to under 23.8 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Connecticut has won 78 percent of the time (14-4) when Shabazz Napier has 16 points or more and 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Ryan Boatright has eight free throws made or more.
- This is the seventh game at home this season--UCONN has a 9.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Ryan Boatright accounted for 36.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Shabazz Napier and DeAndre Daniels) accounted for 41.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Ryan Boatright has led the team in scoring in eight out of 30 games this season.
- Shabazz Napier has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 30 games this season.
- DeAndre Daniels has four straight double-digit point games.
- DeAndre Daniels had a career high with four blocks.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Ryan Boatright's career.
- Ryan Boatright has five straight double-digit point games.
- The Friars have lost seven times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Providence is 24-31 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Kadeem Batts and Kris Dunn) accounted for 42.3 percent of the points.
- Kadeem Batts accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kadeem Batts has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding nine times in 30 games this season.
- Kadeem Batts recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kadeem Batts has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Kadeem Batts recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and eighth of his career.
- Kadeem Batts set a career high with eight defensive rebounds.
- LaDontae Henton recorded the 22nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Kris Dunn.
American Athletic Standings
Last updated: Mar 7th, 2014